Treteau for Teens: English Through Theatre
Go from a stage the size of a door to a full performance!
What is our goal with the workshop performances?
1. To create dynamic, physical final performances IN ENGLISH.
2. Introduce a new way of thinking IN ENGLISH about theatre.
3. To increase conficence and fluency in speaking IN ENGLISH
4. To Create new friendships and learn about new talents IN ENGLISH.
5. The importance of details and how to communicate and brainstorm IN ENGLISH. It is important to keep the ideas and movements simple and precise.
6. Think about the connection with the audience. And how to communicate in a foreign language (ENGLISH) to different people.
7. Look at storytelling IN ENGLISH using movement techniques: Double image and chorus